Monday, May 6, 2013

I know that I, along with my brothers, inherited some things from my dad, and am beginning  to wonder if I have inherited(?) a couple from mom.  It might also just be from other things going on in my life right now.  I used to be able to sleep all morning, but now I can't seem to sleep any longer than 5 or 6 hours. 

I think most of us have days that are so good they make you want to say,"I want this day to never stop".  But the other side of the coin, for a lot of us right now is, "Will this day ever end".  Some people have it and some don't.  I sit here and watch those morning talk shows and what may seem amazing to some, in that I didn't think of if, is more or less just good old plain common sense.  

The ways and means of how you make your life, is for more than a couple million of us, just not enough.  Some of us have "faith" in what they see or read, in that they either hope or just in passing have a moment of "Gee what if this happens" kind of day.  If you feel what I feel, then it will all be a good thing. 

Take care, and once again, see you dot com'ers around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment