Here it is another fourth day of the week, and I am wanting to get outside and preen and prune stuff, but alas, I have so much to do with the inside first. I was outside for a while trying to get the snow off the porch and get the rugs that I had put there to get a freshening of the warm couple of days that was happening upon me here. I was either fortunate or unfortunate to not have been here, when the white stuff hit, but am happy with the moisture left, but not to happy with the cold for I had just planted a few strawberry and many red onions plants. I planted some ever bearing strawberry's last weekend and then it snowed on them. I was despaired at the fact that I would have to either let them try to survive or get way to purchasing more and see them hopefully take sprout and grow. I did the latter, and now once again it has snowed and turned cold. I have come to the conclusion that if anything grows, it will do me just fine, and if nothing grows, so be it.
I will be posting other items of interest rather than give lump sums of what my day was like here on the flat lands of the mid west. I still don't know how "they" came up with the mid west as being part of Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, and any other states that seem to fall into that area. I will do a little parchment on that with my next posting.
Take care all you dot com'rs... until the we meet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment